The amber tree of life pin is designed to be a yarn holding pin for Portuguese knitters. It also works well as an ID badge holder, eyeglass holder or stitch marker holder.
MEASUREMENTS: Pin length: 2 inches Pin width: 1 1/4 inches
The pin also makes a great ID badge holder. Knit on lunch break and head back to work wearing your ID all with one item.
- Two strong neodymium magnets used back to back to create 8 lbs. of pull force.
- Yarn slides through a clasp hook or attach your work badge here.
- Place the strong magnet on the inside of your shirt and the beaded pin on the outside of the shirt and you are all set.
- Help you get even tension on your yarn while knitting.
- No holes in your shirts from traditional pins.
Not recommended for persons with pacemakers. If you use a pacemaker there is a clip on option available. A strong bulldog clamp is used to hold the pin place.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
****This item is handmade with care for you, it needs 1-5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING depending on size and volume of orders being placed. Large orders will need 3-7 days for production. Thank you for your patience while I create the item for you.