This knitting row counter comes with a dragonfly progress keeper to help you track up to 109 rows as you knit your project. Use the chain alone to count the first 10 rows then use the progress keeper to track 10,20,30,etc. by clipping it to the appropriate ring. Example to set your counter on 45 the progress keeper gets clipped to the #4 ring and the 5 ring would go on the knitting needle (see picture).
- Set includes: chain counter and a progress keeper marker.
- Counter can hang from your knitting needles or your knitting bag.
- Rings on counter are snag free and soldered closed so they won't come apart.
- As you knit just change to the next numbered ring to track each row as you complete it.
- Rings will fit up to a size 10 1/2US needle. They can be made for smaller or larger needles upon request.
- COUNTER MEASURES 16 1/2 inches.