This precious little kitten pin is magnetic and designed to hold your yarn while you knit or your ID badge while you work. If you knit using the Portuguese method then this a must have item. If you aren't a Portuguese knitter you may want to use the pin to hold your stitch markers or eye glasses.
Pin length: 2 1/8 inches
Pin width: 1 1/4 inches
HOW TO USE:
To use as a knitting pin place the pin on your shirt and start knitting or attach your work badge. Place the yarn through the hook and you are ready to knit.
To use as an ID badge holder, just place your ID on the hook and start working. Can also be used as a stitch marker holder (no stitch markers included).
- Two strong neodymium magnets used back to back to create 8 lbs. of pull force.
- Yarn slides through a clasp hook or attach your work badge here.
- Place the strong magnet on the inside of your shirt and the beaded pin on the outside of the shirt and you are all set.
- Help you get even tension on your yarn while knitting.
- No holes in your shirts from traditional pins.
- Second magnet is attached to a decorative medallion. The style of this piece may vary.
- Not recommended for persons with pacemakers. If you use a pacemaker there is a clip on option available. A strong bulldog clamp is used to hold the pin place.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
****This item is handmade with care for you, it needs 1-5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING depending on size and volume of orders being placed.