Counting system for counting rows made easier. Spend more of your time knitting and less of your time counting and increase the number of finished projects. Counts from 1-100 with the loose add on numbers. All knitters wish they could knit faster. With this row counter now you will knit faster.
- Keep track of your knitted rows, increases, or decreases in style with this beaded row counter. I use soldered rings and a wrapped loop to keep the markers from snagging the yarn.
- Add loose marker to the chain to create double digit numbers from 11-100.
- Counter hangs right from your knitting needles and DOUBLES AS A STITCH MARKER. As you knit just change to the next numbered counter to track the change you have made.
- Rings will fit up to a size 10 1/2US needle. They can be made for smaller or larger needles upon request.
- COUNTER MEASURES 16 1/2 inches. Use the clasp to clip extra markers out of your way and to condense the piece when not in use.