The honey bee bracelet is a beaded counter that you wear. By wearing your row counter on your wrist you will be able to keep track of your progress easily. A stylish way to count your rows or stitches, your golf strokes, laps walked, or water intake. Actually use it for counting anything that you need to remember.
- How it works- each time you complete a row move the charms to the next bead.
- The large beads count 10's and the smaller beads count 1's. In the listing picture the bracelet is set on 24. You can count all the way to 99
- Large beads are 10mm. Small beads are 8mm.
- Charms can also be used as removable stitch markers
- Suggested order length- your wrist circumference plus 1 to 1 1/2 inches.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
****All items are handmade. CURRENT ORDER PROCESSING time is 1-5 days and is determined by size and volume of orders being placed at the time of your purchase. Orders process in the order that they are received. Large orders may need up to 7 days to process.