Use this gorgeous peacock pin to hold your yarn while knitting with the Portuguese method of knitting OR use it to hold your work ID at work. It is magnetic with 2 magnets used back to back, creating 8 pounds of pull strength. It will stay put.
A fantastic mandala in beautiful green and black. Worn on your shirt and used to guide your yarn while you knit Portuguese style. The matching stitch marker set is snag free for your knitting pleasure.
- Pin is 2.5 inches long
-Beaded holder is 2.75 inches long
- stitch markers are 1.25 inches long
- Yarn slides through the open hook. Also attach ID badge here
- The complete set includes 1 pin, 6 stitch markers, 1 holder.
- Stitch markers fit up to US10 knitting needle.
- Place the strong magnet on the inside of your shirt and the beaded pin on the outside of the shirt and you are all set.
- Help you get even tension on your yarn while knitting.
- No holes in your shirts from traditional pins.
- Not recommended for persons with pacemakers. If you use a pacemaker there is a clip on option available. A strong bulldog clamp is used to hold the pin place. See options
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
****This item is handmade with care for you, it needs 1-5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING depending on size and volume of orders being placed. Large orders will need 3-7 days for production. Thank you for your patience while I create the item for you.